Here is your daily round-up of news that matters in the marketing, media and advertising world, brewed hot and fresh in just 60 seconds.
- Unilever to stop advertising its food and beverage products to kids
Unilever will stop advertising its food and beverage products to kids under 12 on traditional and social media under the guidance of new chief marketing and digital officer Conny Braams as reported by The Drum. It will begin with its icecream business which includes brands like Magnum and Walls.
- FB launches fourth edition of VC Brand Incubator Initiative for Indian SMBs
Facebook has launched the fourth edition of its VC Brand Incubator Initiative in partnership with Sequoia Capital’s Surge for the first time to promote the growth of small and medium businesses in India.
- Oppo appoints Elvis Zhou as President, India
Oppo has appointed Elvis Zhou as President of its India Operations. He will be spearheading the brand’s business strategy in the country.
- SpiceJet appoints Leo Burnett India as its creative agency
SpiceJet has appointed Leo Burnett India as its creative agency following a multi-agency pitch. The account will be operated out of agency’s New Delhi office.
- Swiggy teams up with top restaurants to create delivery-only brands
Swiggy collaborates with top restaurants like Impresario Group and Bar Stock Exchange to co-create exclusive delivery-only brands on its platform, according to Economic Times. These brands operate out of the restaurant partners’ existing dine-in facilities and the brand ownership remains with the restaurant.