Here is your daily round-up of the news that matters in the marketing, media and advertising world, brewed hot & fresh in just 60 seconds.
- DAN to drop Aegis from brand name from 2020 onwards.
- Netflix to roll out affordable mobile-only subscription plan in India in the next three months.
- TikTok parent company ByteDance to establish local data centres in India.
- Flipkart hires Unilever’s Vikas Gupta as Head of Marketing.
- Endorsement fees of Indian sprinter Hima Das doubles to Rs 60 lakh annually per brand in three weeks after she clinches her fifth gold of the month.